HAND MADE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME
Terms and Conditions
We advise all users to read these terms and conditions and to leave the site immediately if they cannot agree with them.
OUR COMPANY & WEBSITE
1. Bramble Cottage Crafts takes no responsibility and makes no representations or guarantees in respect to the contents shown on our site and our other product information. The information stated is in no way binding and we, at Bramblecottagecrafts.co.uk, our employees and suppliers are excluded from liability, with the exception of those permitted by UK law, to any loss, claim or damage of any form and nature, in relation to the use of this website and our promotional material. Your consumer rights are not affected.
2. As far as we are aware the information on our site is accurate, but we cannot guarantee this completely and will therefore not take any responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The opinions, reviews and implications given on this site together with our promotional material, catalogues and all, are purely the personal views/tastes/preferences of Deborah Richardson of Bramble Cottage Crafts or guest reviewers and we take no responsibility for your own actions that are carried out based on any of this information, advice or ideas. All information provided is done so in good faith for your interest, enjoyment and inspiration.
3. Bramble Cottage Crafts, our employees & suppliers are not liable for any problems relating to website links, services or information provided on or made available through the site. Accessing these is done at entirely your own risk. As far as we are aware, the links given are safe and to reputable sites, but we accordingly make no warranties and accept no liability to the fullest extent permissible by law, to guarantee these.
4. Any use of the Bramblecottagecrafts.co.uk website must be for lawful purposes, and must not affect the rights of, or otherwise devalue the work of Deborah Richardson and/or the website.
5. Please send all written correspondence by email. If you need to communicate by post, you can do so to 17, Tothill Road, Swaffham Prior, CB25 0JX
1. Unless stated otherwise, our website and all the contents are the sole property Deborah Richardson and Bramblecottagecrafts.co.uk. All copyright rights belong exclusively to Deborah Richardson and are hereby reserved. The user may therefore not copy, download, post, republish, or otherwise use any of the content in any way, with the exception of personal, non-commercial use.
2. SITE MAINTENANCE
We reserve the right to restrict access to our site from time to time, to allow for updating, maintenance and repair or to add new areas to our site
3. SITE MAINTENANCE
You may browse this site without registering, but by doing so you accept our terms and conditions.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address, password and your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under all of these. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of any of the above and/or any other breach of security. You must ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by “logging out”. We will not be liable to you or any third party, for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. Should you wish to continue receiving updates or the newsletter after changing your email or postal addresses, it follows that you should update your account without delay if you change either or both.
We reserve the right, without prejudice, to any other rights or remedies available to us under these terms or generally at law to suspend, to make modifications and to terminate your registration/and/or use of the site immediately upon being made aware of any breach or potential breach by you of our terms, without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any suspension, modification or discontinuance.
3. SHOPPING WITH BRAMBLE COTTAGE CRAFTS
Contract of sale & payment
Your contract for purchases made through the Bramblecottagecrafts.co.uk website is with Bramblecottagecrafts.co.uk. By purchasing from our site you are agreeing that the given email can be used as a means of communication.
The contract for the sale of any product will only take place between you and us, if and when we accept your order; by the way of an email confirming we have received payment in full for all the products that have been ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and for all purposes to have effectively communicated to you at the time we email you.
You undertake that all the details that you have provided us with for the purpose of ordering and purchasing products and services are correct and that the card(s) you are using is/are in your name and have sufficient funds to cover the costs of the products or services ordered. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your own responsibility to inform us as soon as possible. May we also remind you that it is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order goods with. Anyone caught wilfully entering a fictitious order and/or payment method will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Sales, prices and promotions
Prices of goods listed on our site exclude post and packing charges. This is shown per order and will be added at the end of the order process. Delivery is free of charge on orders over a certain value and this is inclusive of any discounts are given, for delivery to one UK mainland address.
Special offers run for a limited period only and are subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend any prices should they have been accidentally or incorrectly priced and/or at the end of an offer period. We also reserve the right, as and when necessary to remove discontinued items from our website, mail order list & brochures without prior notice. The website automatically updates the inventory so any mistakes will be down to human error and will be highly unusual
Further discounts on already discounted items cannot and will not be applied. We also reserve the right to exclusive online offers at any time, and to end them without prior notice.
Prices shown on our website override any previously stated in any promotional information.
We endeavour to process orders and arrange delivery of all our stock lines within three working days of receiving your order and approval of payment, and no longer than thirty (30).