HAND MADE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME
Bramblecottagecrafts.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and follow the procedures and practices defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
What do we keep & use and why?
1. We retain records of our customer enquiries and order history, to enable us to provide answers to any queries that you may have in the future.
2. We retain and use our customers details – including contact information to administer your account and process your order(s) and also to enable us to contact you from time to time regarding new products, services and news (by post or email).
3. To respect your privacy, we will only contact you by telephone should there be a query with an order you have placed which is not appropriate to be emailed, a speedy response is required or if you have requested us to. Usual contact regarding orders will be via email if available and otherwise by telephone.
4. Should you wish to opt out of mailings at any time, please advise us by email, stating your full contact details, including email address. Alternatively, complete the relevant boxes when you supply us with your name and address details at the time of placing your order.
5. We assure you we will not transfer your personal data to any third party without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
Should you have any concerns about details we are holding about you, please contact us by email.
No card payment details are retained.
By using our website and/or by registering with us, you are consenting to the information above being processed and used by us in the ways stated.
At Bramble Cottage Crafts we take your personal security very seriously. We want to reassure you any pages of our site that require payment details, we use a secure mode – your computer should show a padlock in the bottom corner of the screen.
We recommend that you do not send your credit card details by email. Please also see our terms and conditions of business. We are unable to accept credit card payment over the phone or by email, but you may pay by cheque to the address given above, accompanied by a note of your reqirements or to follow up an email.